(hereinafter "COMUR"), with registered office in Località Fontanina, 52, 40041 Gaggio Montano BO, VAT no. 00576931208, is required to provide you with precise information on the processing of your personal data and on the rights due to you, as required by art. 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679. We therefore invite you to carefully read the information that follows regarding the processing of your data which will take place for the purposes and with the methods indicated below.
1. Who processes your personal data?
COMUR is the Data Controller, therefore it is the subject that decides the purposes and methods of processing your personal data and the tools to be used for their management.
2. How and why do we use your data?
Your personal data, freely provided by you, will be used by COMUR S.r.l. for the following purposes
3. What happens if you do not provide your data and / or your consent?
Any refusal to provide your data prevents COMUR from contacting you and / or providing you with the information requested through the form.
4. How is your data managed?
COMUR will use your data by taking appropriate measures to guarantee its security and confidentiality. The aforementioned data are collected both by electronic means and in paper form.
5. To whom will your data be communicated?
For the pursuit of the purposes described in point 2), your personal data will be processed by the internal subjects of COMUR authorized by them for processing, as well as by external subjects designated as Data Processors pursuant to art. 28 GDPR, such as:
- companies / professional firms that provide assistance, advice or collaboration to the Data Controller, in accounting, administrative, tax, legal, tax and financial matters;
- third party service providers to whom the communication is necessary for the fulfillment of the services covered by the contract (e.g. couriers);
- third party service providers who provide software management, website and system administrators (eg CRM; company management, company site, etc.).
The complete list of (external) Data Processors is available at the COMUR office. In the event of any inspections or checks by the competent authorities, your data may be communicated to the inspection bodies responsible for checks and controls relating to the regularity of legal obligations.
6. How long will your data be kept?
COMUR will retain your data only for the time necessary for the execution and fulfillment of the purposes indicated above in point 2), unless the rights indicated in the following point 7 are exercised. In any case, COMUR and the Managers designated by them will be able to keep your data. also for a further time, solely for the purpose of fulfilling specific obligations established by law or which the same will provide for, providing for their cancellation once this period has ended.
7. Are there automated decision-making processes or do we transfer your data abroad?
COMUR and its subjects do not make use of any type of automated decision-making process on your data and will not transfer your data to a country outside the European Union.
8. How are your rights protected?
We inform you that the law gives you specific rights, which COMUR allows you to exercise at any time unless any contractual or legal obligations related to the purposes referred to in point 2) do not prevent it, including:
- know the existence or not of data concerning you and how it is used (right of access);
- when necessary, the updating, correction or integration of data;
request the cancellation of your personal data ("right to be forgotten");
- request the limitation or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
- where technically possible, the right to the portability of your data;
- oppose, for legitimate reasons, the treatment itself;
- be informed of the existence of a decision-making process based solely on automated processing.
The requests referred to in this statement can be submitted in writing at the COMUR headquarters or by e-mail message to be sent to the address email@example.com