CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SITE AND DATA PROCESSING
In order to use the services offered on this site in the name of the Company (whose references are indicated in the "Contact" section of the site), you must proceed to registration by choosing a username and password, where required, by filling in any required fields and providing information personal ensuring that these are up to date, complete and truthful.
The services shall be used exclusively for lawful purposes and in line with the purposes of the following site, failure to comply with this commitment may make you subject to civil and/or criminal liability.
1. Following registration you will be able to access all or some of the services on the site, assuming full responsibility for the statements, statements and any data entered or indirectly attributable to you.
2. The Company cannot in any way be held responsible for any violations committed or for claims, including claims for compensation, that may arise from be put forward by third parties, in relation to the content you have entered, including the Public Control Authority in advertising matters, without prejudice to yours liability for any damage caused to the Company.
3. All the initiatives undertaken following consultation of this site will be freely carried out by you. The company will not be in any way responsible for any misinterpretation and for activities undertaken by you as a result of consulting this site.
4. The Company shall have the right to interrupt and/or intervene in activities carried out by you through this site at any time and without prior notice as a result of failure to comply with these Conditions.
5. The Company declines any responsibility for the contents entered on this site by its users, committing itself only to provide for prompt removal of the contents subject to dispute by third parties in the event of appropriate notification by the person concerned and/or the authoritiescompetent.
6. You further agree not to destroy, modify or interfere in any way with any software and/or server of this site and not to prevent or interfere with the use of the services by third parties. You also agree not to alter or interfere with any communication or material of the services or to they associated.
7. The services are provided in the state of fact and law in which they are located. The Company excludes, therefore, any guarantee, explicit or implicit, in relation to the quality or particular characteristics of the services, as well as will in no case be liable in the event that the services are made unavailable, in whole or in part, or for any other way in which the service was rendered. Furthermore, it does not guarantee continuous access, uninterrupted or secure in service, as the operations of this site may be affected by a number of factors that are outside the scope of possibility of control of the Company.
9. The Company may amend the following Conditions. Changes will be deemed to be accepted with your use.
10. The law governing these Conditions is Italian law. This Agreement has been drawn up in Italian language. Any dispute that may arise arising out of this relationship governed by this Agreement will be devolved to ordinary Italian jurisdiction.
11. The Company does not guarantee that the contents of this site are appropriate or lawful in other countries. The possible invalidity, nullity or ineffectiveness of one or more of the following of these Terms if accepted, shall not result in the invalidity, ineffectiveness or nullity of the remaining clauses which shall remain valid and effective.